•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 12 April 2014

Morganville Vampires: T.V. Series/Show CASTing.

And the hits just keep coming. This one seems like it might be a good one. The Morganville Vampire series is soon to find a new outlet as a web-series through Geek and Sundry, my new best friends. Feek and Sundry is basically geek heaven which gives me hope as to how the web series will be approached and handled. Surely they know how important it is to us for them to stick to the story as closely as possible, because they very well may be huge fans too.
Felicia Day's Geek & Sundry is adding a vampire drama to its lineup of web series... Morganville: The Series, a web series based on the Morganville Vampires novels by Rachel Caine. Directed by Blake Calhoun, the series follows college student Claire Danvers who discovers that her rural college town is home to the last remaining vampires.
-Source

I for one am geedy with the news. As many of you know the Morganville Vampire series ended petty recently and we all were pretty bumped it about it... well, at least I know I was. It really left this huge crater sized hole in my reading pile. The series is just so familiar and lovable, and when it went away it was like I couldn't go back home again.

But now it's back! The main cast list is out as well, and they have certainly made some interesting choices...

Stacks Image 59
Lindsay Seidel as CLAIRE DANVERS

Don't really know her from anything, she does a lot of voice acting. She looks normal enough to be Claire I guess.

Jordan Farris as SHANE COLLINS

RAWR SHANE! I never really liked Shane that much, it was more of a HATE sometimes like relationship between him and me, so I don't really care who plays him. He looks good, I just hope he can act the tough guy/real jackass part.

Ben Easter as MICHAEL GLASS

Eeehhhh... I have to see him in costume. He kind of fits the image in my face, but only in some pictures... sometimes. He does have those beautiful blue eyes...

Stacks Image 71
Haileigh Todd as EVE ROSSER

SUPER FRESH off the press actress. I can't even find any other pictures of her online, so there you have it. This girl though... I think this is my favorite casting of the roommates. She has an EVE vibe, a different vibe.



Afomia Hailemeskel as MONICA MORRELL

I don't wanna be mean, but this girl looks waay too nice to be Monica. At least... I had a bitch pictured in my head. She kind of reminds me of Jillian Rose Reed from Awkward.

Stacks Image 57
Amber Benson as AMELIE

She look bad ass in this picture! I love Amber Benson, ever since she played the role of TARA in Buffy. But IS she Amelie? That is yet to be seen. I myself imagined Amelie as this little light flower thing with claws and teeth, but always looking fragile. Amber Benson has incredible presence.

Robert Picardo as OLIVER

I bet he is a great actor, still I don't see him as Oliver. But then again, there is a reason he was cast into that role so, we shall wait and see. He kinf od reminds me of a suburban dad though, and Oliver is NOT that.

For more news and casting you can visit the official Morganville Vampires THE SERIES website, and LIKE them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...